Bravery is the capacity to perform properly even when scared half to death.
-- Omar N. Bradley

Monday, November 3, 2014

I Love it When a Plan Comes Together

Coming together is a beginning; keeping together is progress; working together is success.  -- Henry Ford

So...my future race plans are starting to come together.  And, you know, I love it when a plan comes together.


I've shared some of this before, but it was pretty tentative...now things are gelling and I'm registered for a bunch of stuff, which is very exciting!

2014
November - Turkey Trot 10K (R)
December
2015
January - First Day 5K, Frostbite 15K 
February - Love Rox Half Mary (R)
March - Rock & Roll DC Mary (R)
April - RTC Sprint Tri
May - Raleigh 70.3 (R)
...
October  - IM MD (R)
November - OBX Mary (R)

How cool is that - it's only the beginning of November and I have 6 things that I'm registered for between now and the end of next November.  I guess that means I'm feeling pretty confident in how things are going - which I do.  My swimming is currently going well, I'm starting to get back onto the bike, and I'm RUNNING!  This week is 4 run/1 walk...so nearly back to full time running, plus I ran ~ 10 miles last week and have 11.5 miles on this week's plan.  Yeah!

Things are coming together - now I just gotta keep them together through the winter.

No comments:

Post a Comment