Bravery is the capacity to perform properly even when scared half to death.
-- Omar N. Bradley

Thursday, November 6, 2014

Travelogue - Scottsdale Arizona

Arizona is gorgeous.  The sunshine in Arizona is gorgeous red. --Cecilia Bartoli


Greetings from sunny Scottsdale, Arizona!  I'm traveling for work and had the opportunity to go for a beautiful run with the sunrise this morning.  I left my room while it was still dark, running with the lights that lined the roads in the resort area while I'm staying.  (I left the resort property for a little bit, but got a little worried since I was unclear on the local fauna...I hear there are jackrabbits running around at the least.)


But then the sun came up and I realized that I'm in an area situated between two mountain ranges.  Plus there are amazing cacti - so cool.  As soon as I finished my run, I went back in and got my camera to catch the tail end of the sunrise.
I am so glad I can run.  I'm so glad I can enjoy the beautiful views along the way.


Oh.  And there are all these cool Native American statues around the property.  Bam.

No comments:

Post a Comment