Bravery is the capacity to perform properly even when scared half to death.
-- Omar N. Bradley

Sunday, March 23, 2014

Takin' Care of Business

Our main business is not to see what lies dimly at a distance, but to do what lies clearly at hand. -- Thomas Carlyle

The marathon is done.  The week of sloth that followed the marathon is done.  And it's time to get back to taking care of business.


Raleigh 70.3 is just over two months away, and my "20-week" plan for IMLOU starts next week (with an extra week for our vacation).  Time to be accountable to my plan.  I'm going to look at the workouts for the week and get them in; it's a little tricky to plan enough ahead to know what workout I'm doing each day...although I try...but I often move them around, so it just seems easier to list them and cross them off.

Oh, and you know what...I'm thinking about running another marathon.  :)  I've been looking at late fall marys, like maybe OBX in November.  What kind of nut job am I?

No comments:

Post a Comment