Bravery is the capacity to perform properly even when scared half to death.
-- Omar N. Bradley

Saturday, March 1, 2014

TAPER!

I demanded two weeks of rehearsal because to me as an actor, that's the most important time. -- Christine Lahti

Two weeks from tomorrow is the Shamrock Marathon!   I'm so excited, I can hardly wait.  This week I got in a good, solid 20-miler...no cramps, no pain, nothing bad - I'm ready to go.  These next two weeks are just dress rehearsal - I got the training in, I've worked hard, and it's time to taper.  As long as I don't get too hurt or eat too many brownies (yikes!), I am going to Rock the Shamrock!


By the way, who sends brownies with their daughter to a slumber birthday party?  Not only is there cake and ice cream in my house, but some really tasty brownies!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment