Bravery is the capacity to perform properly even when scared half to death.
-- Omar N. Bradley

Friday, August 15, 2014

Getting Organized

Getting organized in the normal routines of life and finishing little projects you've started is an important first step towards realizing larger goals.  If you can't get a handle on the small things, how will you ever get it together to focus on the big things?  -- Joyce Meyer

The quotes I use at the top of my blog I generally find using Google and Brainy Quote.  So today I typed in "organized" and the stuff that shows up at the top of the results is all about organized crime.  Not exactly fitting, but it made me laugh.  So did this completely inappropriate clip.


What can you do...it's taper time.  I'm not supposed to eat like a lumberjack, but the mental work I'm doing right now is KILLING me.  Packing lists, what goes in what bags.  How many calories I eat when.  What am I forgetting.  I HATE Excel, but I have a 5 page workbook that I'm making with all this stuff.  Me, getting organized on the little projects so I can achieve the larger goal and focus on the BIG THING.  Wish me luck over the next week...the packing and race anticipation seems like it might be as hard as the race!


No comments:

Post a Comment