Bravery is the capacity to perform properly even when scared half to death.
-- Omar N. Bradley

Monday, October 14, 2013

Movin' On Up!

The great thing in the world is not so much where we stand, as in what direction we are moving. -- Oliver Wendell Holmes

Yeah me!  It is official.  Next Monday night I am no longer swimming in the turtle lane at Masters.  My coach said that I don't belong in that lane any more, no matter who is swimming, and that I will be starting every Monday session going forward in lane 2!!!  (You may have noticed I am a little bit excited over here...giddy in fact. However, I will not torture you with The Jefferson's theme song.  I am hoping just the mention of it will give you a little ear worm.  I've been singing it all night since Coach moved me up.)




No comments:

Post a Comment