Bravery is the capacity to perform properly even when scared half to death.
-- Omar N. Bradley

Friday, November 1, 2013

Super Fan

I'm also a fan of ridiculously coloured and patterned socks. -- Daniel Radcliffe

OK, so today is a super fan day.  I'm a big fan of craft beer and good wine...in fact, heading out to a happy hour with work friends once I get this post up.  See what a diligent blogger I am?

I'm also a big fan of flip flops, yoga pants, and baseball hats - but that could just be because I'm a slob.

I'm a Fanilow.  Yes, I will admit it, and since it's November 1, here's a little relevant Barry for you.


You can't mock the Manilow.  No.  No, you can't.  Don't even try it.

And one more super-fan shoutout...an old friend of mine is doing her first IM this weekend - Go Samurai Cynthia!!!  I'm so proud of you (even if you are too busy being a lawyer to be a diligent blogger...).  I can't wait to follow in your IM footsteps!

No comments:

Post a Comment