Bravery is the capacity to perform properly even when scared half to death.
-- Omar N. Bradley

Friday, April 5, 2013

Anticipation!

You usually have to wait for that which is worth waiting for. -- Craig Bruce

According to FedEx, my bike will get here Wednesday of next week.  I'm nearly giddy with excitement - I'm thinking of cancelling my work obligations so I can be home and sign for it right away.  Gotta have your priorities in order, that's what I think.

And speaking of priorities, she's going to need a name.  I realize that Baby is not the coolest name for a bike, but now that I'm getting a really cool bike, she's going to need a better thought-out name.  I don't know if I should wait until she's here, so that I can look at her and a perfect name will just jump out at me or if I should struggle to think of a good name now so I can welcome her home appropriately.

Bet you didn't realize what silly things I could waste brain space on.


No comments:

Post a Comment